Resolutions & To-do's5:59 PM
Hi guys :}
We went on a little vacation this weekend.
I got some amaze photos of the Abagaile and Kanani. They'll post about it tomorrow.
I also now can say I've been to both Stonehenges.
So, I thought I should make some New Year's Resolutions...a day early lol.
Chloe's New Years Resolutions
- Add more post series! I know you guys love reading these (multiple of you told me), and I already have one in the works..no joke..I have about half of it done already.
- Less me...more dolls! This blog is mainly suppose to be about the dolls...so yeah I think I need to let them handle it for a little while (lol)
- More photostories. There will be one tomorrow.
- A new design! Yeah we need one of those.
- Complete Connor! <-- That's one of my big things! I ordered his wig (finally, I know) a few days back and once it's here...
- Learn to knit..or crochet.
- Learn to embroider!
- Make more things for my Etsy (I start work for it again tomorrow!)
- Get a silicone baby doll. Since around..September maybe..I've really, really, wanted one of those "reborn" baby dolls. No idea why. I just really do.
- Get a Pullip! (Or Dal)
- Read 5 Jane Austen books (almost done with Pride and Prejudice!)
- Post MORE! When school starts I hope to do twice a week..not including weekends of course. ;)
- More crafts!
- Ummm yeah that's about it
So those are my resolutions for the blog!
Here's a photo to make this pointless post a little more fun. :)
Hearts for Hearts dolls are like...amazing.